Performance of the HIGHEST quality... Rating of 10.

Hahahaha! Yeah, it's cool! Funny thing is... I SWEAR... I really really thought getting a RATING of 10 is IMPOSSIBLE! :p

9.9 ... maybe... but NOT 10! so when I saw it at the end of the game... I was like... Is this a bug or what!?

It took a while to sink in... :p

I understand that but if you cherry pick a team with perfect players from editing then obviously you can get a 10 rating... So why post like it's a big sensation (and imply it's his tactics that are so amazing)?

:) Yupz! Don't MIND the team guys! :p I was playing around with the Editor and was able to change some information... my favorite being WENGER as the Assistant! Hehehehehe! :p

Thanks Piav86 for reaffirming! ;):thup: You are absolutely correct as the game for me is very enjoyable this way and in no way am I here to boast but to show you guys (ME included as I was so surprised), that you can actually get a player to have a RATING of 10! I was AMAZED! :D

Thanks btw to all you other guys with the funny posts! :p I find it amusing as well that Wenger is my RIGHT HAND!

LoL! In Arsenal... this guy is the EPITOME of INDEPENDENCE as MANAGER! :p hehe

I´ve never had a 10. In previous FMs when the rating-system was different, but not in FM09 or 10 :)

Read somewhere that Gazetta della Sport have only handed out two 10s EVER (in Italian football) in the history of the newspaper. One went to Maradona sometime in the 80s I think. Can´t remember the 2nd one.

That's very interesting! :)

Thanks for that! :thup:

All these years of playing, and this is the FIRST time for me as well...

The OP's overuse of the bold text is unsettling....

Anyways, editor or not, a score of 10 is a good showing. I had one of my Crystal Palace players knock in 5 at the start of the 10/11 season for me and got a 10 for it.

hehehe... for the bold text... sorry.. :p kinda childish maybe... but couldn't control the excitement!:D

and yeah! Great that you had a rating of 10 too! :D

Well done man!! Choking to get a 10.0 (and the double hattrick achievement), got a 9.9 recently in my career game with Rangers.

Thanks thanks... I really thought that 9.9 is the highest you can get so during halftime, I did not really get surprised... I was expecting a 9.5 or maybe 9.9 at the end of the game... but i was SHOCKED when I saw a 10! :eek:

hehehehehe.:p

Look at me!

I edited my game to give everyone 200 CA, and then I made my stadium massive.

Then I some how won!

It was this tactic I swear!

He hasn't posted this thread to show off how awesome his team/tactics/dstadium/etc. is, he posted to say "wow, I got a 10.0 rated player!! I didn't even think that was possible!"

Look at me!

I edited my game to give everyone 200 CA, and then I made my stadium massive.

Then I some how won!

It was this tactic I swear!

Dude... everyone has the right for feel insecure and jealous though in the first place, this thread has nothing to do with tactics or stadiums or editing... I think you are in the wrong thread...

Next time, look it up!

He hasn't posted this thread to show off how awesome his team/tactics/dstadium/etc. is, he posted to say "wow, I got a 10.0 rated player!! I didn't even think that was possible!"

Thank you Biscotti! :)

At least there are people like you and a few others who actually understand and appreciate the purpose of this thread! ;)

Archived