Player subscriptions

I have asked in three different threads where I've seen SI people involved, I have started a new thread with this question and I have personally mailed QA people. Is this so impossible to answer? To me it is a game breaker and I would prefer not to wait months before I continue play, especially since the lifetime of this game is exactly one year.

Hi.

I know it already is noted as a bug that the game forgets the subscriptions and that it will be adressed in a patch.

To me the game becomes unplayable. i have a transfer window coming up, a few hundred players subscribed and it is vital to get information if bids are starting to come in.

I have tried this question in a few threads where I've seen QA involved but without response:

First and foremost: Are there any workaround to the lost subscriptions (don't ever look at the league table or whatever it may be that causes the bug)?

If not: When is the patch out? I am not starting a new transfer window without being able to monitor the market!

The only way I've found so far is to keep checking the subscriptions page. Then when most (or all) player subscriptions vanish just go to your shortlist, select the first player, hold shift and select the last player. This should select all players in your shortlist and you can just right click and 'subsribe all'.

Hope this helps till the patch is released.

Archived