Ramos @ Liverpool

I find a lot of managers leave the Premiership after the 2010 WC to go manage international sides. In my game Wenger and Ancelotti have gone off to manage their countries. Mancini took over at Chelsea. Arsenal? Juande Ramos.

I always noticed on FM08 Wenger would go off to manage France after a couple seasons, and Juande Ramos would be appointed at Arsenal, also you could guarantee after 2-3 seasons that Steve Coppell would be Man Utd manager, and Michael Laudrup be Liverpool manager...

Premier League Managerial Changes in my game

Blackburn : Alan Shearer

West Ham : Kevin Keegan

Arsenal : Vicente Del Bosque

Man Utd : Fabio Capello

Fulham : Henning Berg, sacked replaced by Terry Burton

Chelsea : Mark Hughes

Liverpool : Ivan Carminati is current Caretaker, Van Gaal is favourite

Man City : The Special One

Spurs : Les Ferdinand Caretaker with no appointment on the horizon as they are currently changing Board

England replaced Capello with Redknapp

I find a lot of managers leave the Premiership after the 2010 WC to go manage international sides. In my game Wenger and Ancelotti have gone off to manage their countries. Mancini took over at Chelsea. Arsenal? Juande Ramos.

You think thats bad after world cup on mine wenger went to france and arsenal appointed.........Tony Mowbray, where did that come from.:confused:

In my second season, Wenger left Arsenal to manage France after their coach was sacked after the World Cup, then Juande turned up as Arsenal manager...the guy couldn't even last 43 days as CSKA Moscow manager I doubt Arsenal would be this shortsited when choosing a new manager...

these wild manager changes realy spoil the game for me as if wenger would just leave arsenal come SI bit of realism plz

Once either Kroenke or Usmanov comes in then Wengers' position will not be as strong as it currently is so SI are being realistic, especially if there's no trophy 3 or 4 seasons down the line. Usmanov/Kroenke might not stand for that

m8 I have to disagree doubt they would get rid of wenger

But you don't actually know. And how could you? FM is not about predicting the future, but about simulating a world of football - and a simulation needs to not be predictable. Nothing is set in stone. In some games, Wenger stays for years. In some, he becomes the manager of France. In others, he gets sacked because he's not performing. And that's how it should be; you never know what's gonna happen.

m8 I have to disagree doubt they would get rid of wenger

They may, these are very different people coming into Arsenal to the traditional guard that is currently there.

And whose to say he wouldn't just resign, fed up of the pressure

In my game, Sol Campbell has signed for Spurs :eek: and Ruud Van Nistelrooy has signed for Man Utd :eek:

A tad unrealistic, I think.

I signed RVN for Liverpool at the beginning of the season. Says he is 'Please to have joined Liverpool' despite listing Man United as favoured team :D

Archived