nation question

OK, now I understand. You can still manage the main nations in no matter what leagues you load, England, France, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, etc etc.

but I thought when you load leagues they have to have a number of players of said nation e.g Spain they got Villa, Torres, Casillas

You can load the leagues but thats just so you can either play in them or follow them. With a large database you'll have a fair amount of south american players in there. Its just leagues from lesser footballing countries that you won't have them.

Thats how I always saw it anyways :)

R dizzle is correct. The larger the database is the more players you will load from a wider reputation range. I only ever used to be able to run England and Spain top 2 divisions on a small database on my old PC and still had enough players to have a decent sized national pool for Brazil, and Sweden come to think of it.

If you have viewable leagues as well as playable (you need at least one playable league) then it will slow down again because there will be more detail in the domestic competitions etc. This won't affect the playability of international teams though, so you'll always be able to play as the key nations.

Archived