Luton striker won World Player of the Year Award!

I have started the first season managing Luton and Tony Craddock (one of my star strikers) had just won the World Player of the Year award for 2009! Amazing! how can this happen man??? LOL!:eek:

Does anyone of you experience a similar situation for FMH 2010??

well let me just clear things up

i am referring to the newest version, FMH 2010.

I have a player who won the World Player of the Year award when Luton is in the BSP. and 2 seasons later in league 1 another player was runner up. the player who won in the first season was Tony Craddock. I dont think he is a regen, unlikely for first season. just feeling weird as surely there are better players out there in the higher divisions and even in Europe that deserve this award much much more than my player :eek:

well let me just clear things up

i am referring to the newest version, FMH 2010.

I have a player who won the World Player of the Year award when Luton is in the BSP. and 2 seasons later in league 1 another player was runner up. the player who won in the first season was Tony Craddock. I dont think he is a regen, unlikely for first season. just feeling weird as surely there are better players out there in the higher divisions and even in Europe that deserve this award much much more than my player :eek:

You mean Tom Craddock surely...

Archived