gettin players to love the club and you?

You can't make them love your club, it will happen naturally. All you can do is play them as often as you can, and praise them as often as you can.

You choose your fave club at the start, then you are stuck with that. I think there should be an option to have two clubs, and review it every 5 years.

Human managers never have favourite players. AI managers do have favourite players and staff

I usually find if you get a youngster to successfully train with somone and it goes really well, the youngster loves you and the player they worked with. As for the club, they just have to enjoy success or adulation from the fans to get that, like getting fand player of the year ot just having a good season.

Players will also love you if they win an award like top goalscorer etc. Monthly awards don't count much methinks.

Two consecutive supporters player of the year awards usually gets a player to love the club (and half the squad to love them)

Coming through the youth system also often dooes it.

I've had players love me if i praise them enough in the media, but I don't talk to the BBC anymore after they criticised my squad selection, so haven't come across a hard and fast rule for achieving this.

Archived