Mass "anger at team-mate treatment"

Last season I had players complaining about the lack of discipline in the squad so I decided to take a no-tolerance policy.

And now after fining a player no fewer than 18 players have become un-happy.

This isn't a complaint as it could happen in real life, just wondering if anyone has come across something like this in the past

Yeah, I upset 17 of mine when I listed Richard Wright having already signed Ceasar and had Murphy coming in the Jan window as a preset Transfer the game had set up.

7 of them withdrew the complaint and I delisted Wright, then having studied my finances, relisted him. Only to get another 17 mails of anger.

If he wasn't the most valuable of 3 equal keepers, I wouldnt have listed him. I needed an option to either explain my reasons or blame the board.

Hey ho.

Yeah an option to have a sit down discussion with the players to explain why you did it.

Like in previous versions (not sure if it still happens) if you were on a really bad run of form you could go to the captain and get him to have a word with the players

I had this when I absent mindedly fined a player for getting sent off for 2 yellows (although to be fair the second one was a very stupid challenge :) ). The squad got over it eventually, but the first week or so wasn't much fun. Would certainly agree that a way of addressing the situation would be useful.

Yeah, I upset 17 of mine when I listed Richard Wright having already signed Ceasar and had Murphy coming in the Jan window as a preset Transfer the game had set up.

7 of them withdrew the complaint and I delisted Wright, then having studied my finances, relisted him. Only to get another 17 mails of anger.

If he wasn't the most valuable of 3 equal keepers, I wouldnt have listed him. I needed an option to either explain my reasons or blame the board.

Hey ho.

There is a lot of situations in the game where an explanation option is missing. If a player slams you in the press for team talk ect. you can do nothing

Archived