1-9!!! end of my 9 match unbeaten run

UNBELIEVABLE!!! stormed up the league with crewe. maynard and fryatt on form. 9 matches unbeaten. game before just beaten leeds 3-2 at elland road and then. WTF!! Gillingham smash 9 past me in 55 minutes. That is the strangest thing. was it my team talk? no, favourites, at home so "you can win this" with a few individual "expect a performace". Team talk feedback included 2 fired up and 2 happy!! half time 7-0 down. team talk "dissapointed".

Oh and they had 11 shots on target. Istan Ferenzi the new signing from barnsley scored 5. not bad with his previous record.

Not saying it is a big, not saying you "wonder players" out there couldn't have turned it around when 7-0 down at half time. Just complaining that my team were totally and utterly *****!!

Anyways, have saved it (very hard to not smash my computer), closed it down, and will think long and hard whether to play again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! stormed up the league with crewe. maynard and fryatt on form. 9 matches unbeaten. game before just beaten leeds 3-2 at elland road and then. WTF!! Gillingham smash 9 past me in 55 minutes. That is the strangest thing. was it my team talk? no, favourites, at home so "you can win this" with a few individual "expect a performace". Team talk feedback included 2 fired up and 2 happy!! half time 7-0 down. team talk "dissapointed".

Oh and they had 11 shots on target. Istan Ferenzi the new signing from barnsley scored 5. not bad with his previous record.

Not saying it is a big, not saying you "wonder players" out there couldn't have turned it around when 7-0 down at half time. Just complaining that my team were totally and utterly *****!!

Anyways, have saved it (very hard to not smash my computer), closed it down, and will think long and hard whether to play again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyways, have saved it (very hard to not smash my computer), closed it down, and will think long and hard whether to play again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a bit harsh. Just give the team a rollicking and try the next game. It shouldn't be enough to make someone stop playing the game. I once lost 6-1 at Wigan (playing CHELSEA!) and it was my only defeat that season.

Anyone who scored 4 or less in your game should receive a warning for poor performance. At least, that's what I'd do.

You should keep playing Crewe is a great game I currently just survived my first season in the prem with them its very hard sometimes but great. I was playing as Sunderland and managed to get to the FA Cup final beating Man Utd and Liverpool on the way in the first season. Then I got to the final and lost 6-0 to Arsenal. I know that result is not as bad but 6-0 in an FA Cup final is terrible but I kept playing.

Crewe need glory you gotta keep playing and loan Lansbury and Nordveidt by the way.

Guest arrogantio

Nottingham Forest once lost 7-0 at the end of what was then a Premier League record 25 match unbeaten run.

They didn't stop playing.

Although they did stop playing Premiership football a couple of seasons later icon_smile.gif

Archived