youth coaches

what are their roles. i'm playing with celtic and i have something like 8 of them, with 1 first team coach and 2 other coaches. do youth coaches get involved with the reserves and first team or are they solely coaching my u19s? bit of a waste if they are.

what are their roles. i'm playing with celtic and i have something like 8 of them, with 1 first team coach and 2 other coaches. do youth coaches get involved with the reserves and first team or are they solely coaching my u19s? bit of a waste if they are.

they only coach the u-19's, personally i've never understood the advantage of them over normal coaches except that you can pay them less.

They're usually much better at "work with youngsters" at the expense of something else, so you can specialize them.

I'm not sure how training the youth team affects a coach who also trains the first team, as I always see my coaches at "light" workload no matter how many players on a schedule (except GK). It's like it doesn't recognize that the youth team is in addition to the first team or something.

Archived