Feeder Clubs for WP

I'm playing Villa and it always seems to take me until my second season to get a feeder club that qualifies for sending young players while waiting for WP's. The first feeder suggestions are usually a lower English league club. The second time I ask it is usually a Scottish or Irish club, then finally on the third time asking for a feeder it would be one that qualifies.

As the Board always likes to wait several months before allowing me to ask for one again, it usually takes to the second season to get a good one. Is this how it always goes? Is there a way to speed up the process. I know it can be edited (prior and save game) but I prefer not to do that.

Sorry, no way to speed it up- try asking more often, if they'll let you?

Spain will work for South Americans too.

Actually Spain is best for South Americans since its only 2 years before they are eligible for dual nationality so dont need a work permit to work in an EU country.

It is unfortunate. I've had a frustrating time on FM 10 with this. I finally got a link with Piast (Poland) after the third season. I then signed two Nigerians both projected to be good premier league players and currently starters for the Nigerian under-19s.

Obviously neither was eligible for a permit so I go to send them to Piast and Piast would not accept the players as they had "other targets". So now I have two players that are worthless to me even though they have an estimated value of 2.2. and 1.7 million respectively and both look to be good players.

I canceled the link with Piast and finally get another chance to ask for a feeder club again. I ask for a work permit club and I get the choice of Piast (again) or another polish club. I took the other one and get the same response. Now I can't even sell these guys or play them.

Archived