Odd one out

I've done a search by title for 'Shirt' and nothing along the same lines turned up - if this has been mentioned before then I guess the post title must have been slightly off the point (much like mine).

Anyway

Heading in to the end of my first full season I happen to rush my selection a bit pre-match. As a result my Right Back was in goal and my Goalkeeper was out at Right Back.

I was pleased to find the nameless predictor picked up on this, scoffing at my selection choice.

Better yet, after switching the players back to their rightful positions ahead of kick off, I found that my Right Back played out the remainder of the game in a Goalkeeper's shirt and my Keeper in a standard out-field kit.

Odd, yet amusing. I may start rewarding my star players with the Golden Shirt if they've played well the match before-hand.

Better yet, after switching the players back to their rightful positions ahead of kick off, I found that my Right Back played out the remainder of the game in a Goalkeeper's shirt and my Keeper in a standard out-field kit.

Obviously a bug. You should mention this in the bugs forum.

It happened to me yesterday, I only realised when I was reading the prematch thingy and it said "I cant believe he's gone with Lauren in goal" and I thought...hold on a minute! then surely I did have Lauren in goal and my goalkeeper Higgs as right back, so I switched them around and Lauren was playing for my Leeds team in a green jersey while the rest were wearing white.

Archived