Players In The Non-Leagues are Way under-valued and Under-Rated

As a supporter of Stevenage Boro FC, Going to games week in, week out. I believe that some of the players stats in the game are WAY to low as to what they should be. For example, Steve Morison- a 24 year old english striker who plays for stevenage- nearly 40 goals in his first year for us yet is only rated at £40,000 in the game! Alan Julian- who is alsoa top-class keeper at conference level- keeping a clean sheet record last year of 9 consecutive clean sheets in the conference- yet only rated at £14k beginning of the game!

I believe that there are a lot of top class players in the lower league who-if bought on fm by a high league team- may be able to quite easily make the step up!

Have other people noticed this, or have i just been blabbing on for nothing? hahaha

thanks for reading x

As a supporter of Stevenage Boro FC, Going to games week in, week out. I believe that some of the players stats in the game are WAY to low as to what they should be. For example, Steve Morison- a 24 year old english striker who plays for stevenage- nearly 40 goals in his first year for us yet is only rated at £40,000 in the game! Alan Julian- who is alsoa top-class keeper at conference level- keeping a clean sheet record last year of 9 consecutive clean sheets in the conference- yet only rated at £14k beginning of the game!

I believe that there are a lot of top class players in the lower league who-if bought on fm by a high league team- may be able to quite easily make the step up!

Have other people noticed this, or have i just been blabbing on for nothing? hahaha

thanks for reading x

You're just blabbing on for nothing. Value fluctuates, and isn't set by the researchers. It's how the AI values the player based on CA and PA. You may find if you started a new game they'd be valued differently.

If because of the league they're playing in

For example, in a previous save, I had Nathan Delfouneso on loan at Redditch the season I won the BSN, and again when I played in BSP, by then end of these two seasons, he was valued at £40,000, went back to Villa, spent a yeasr in the reserves, then went on a free transfer, don't know after that as I started a new save

In this save, he moved to Man City for £14.5million after 3 seasons, it's 2016 now and he has 7 England caps, scoring 6 goals.

So basically, if these player were playing in a higher league they would have a higher value

Archived