Buying the game tomorrow - some questions

As somebody who has played the game since the Amiga days, this is the first time I haven't bought the game in the opening couple of weeks. I have some questions if I may....(apologies if asked before)

Is it much different from the last couple of versions?

Are there any noticable bugs still after the new patch?

Who is the best striker to go after if you are managing in the English lower divisions?

Also a cheeky request to any London based FM fans - doing a project regarding getting people more physically active. If anybody gets 2 mins can they please fill in my survey (5 questions - no registering or anything like that)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFVhYnRLZ0R6QU8weGR1MEg4UjZKOEE6MA

Cheers guys

the games alot better than the last few years mate

ive not noticed any bugs that ruin the game

best players guide mate to find best strikers for lower teams

an cant do your survey as not from there

hope these help you out mate an you enkoy the game

Is it much different from the last couple of versions?

Imagine FM09, but as fast as FM08 and as smooth. Plus some extra features which completely open the game up (such as Backroom Advice, it's taken me into parts of the game I never used, and now enjoy).

Are there any noticable bugs still after the new patch?

There's definitely nothing gamebreaking unlike previous versions. First version which is perfectly playable out of the box, with or without a patch.

Who is the best striker to go after if you are managing in the English lower divisions?

Good Player Forum would be a better place to ask this. :thup:

Where do you get a lower league player guide from please? The manual is rubbish.

Also I may upset some people but I also have Championship Manager at it rocks. The manual is better and you get freebies with it.No player photo's though but Team Talks are pretty decent IMO.My only problem though is that both games run slow on my system.

Where do you get a lower league player guide from please? The manual is rubbish.

Also I may upset some people but I also have Championship Manager at it rocks. The manual is better and you get freebies with it.No player photo's though but Team Talks are pretty decent IMO.My only problem though is that both games run slow on my system.

It took me a hour to get through a match in the demo of CM opposed to 10 min in FM.But i have to admit that the animations in CM are a lot better and run more smoothly than FM but the overall speed of the match in CM makes me want to brake my laptop:eek:.

Archived