Questions abt running only 1 league

they will buy if they are good. as u have restricted league to ENGLAND only,only BIG teams will be there and mostly they are not interested in signing small team players.

Meaning I cant see the smaller team/players from foreign club?

If you are playing non-league teams then including the other British leagues (Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) would be a good idea I would have thought. If it's League 2 then and above it probably wouldn't make any difference as those leagues have virtually no money.

they will buy if they are good. as u have restricted league to ENGLAND only,only BIG teams will be there and mostly they are not interested in signing small team players.
If you are playing non-league teams then including the other British leagues (Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) would be a good idea I would have thought. If it's League 2 then and above it probably wouldn't make any difference as those leagues have virtually no money.

Thanks, I am playing a conference team .. sorry, getting confused here.

What is the difference between running multi leagues as complaed to only 1.

Thanks, I am playing a conference team .. sorry, getting confused here.

What is the difference between running multi leagues as complaed to only 1.

If your running just 1 nation then you'll have a lot less players to work with. If you have a poor spec computer then 1 nation should be pretty quick.

Archived