Leigh Genesis are in 5!!! Cup Competitions

I love Cup competition more than anyone, but 5??

FA Cup

FA Trophy

Northern League Presidents Cup

Northern League Challenge Cup

Lancaster Challenge Trophy

7 of 8 consecutive matches are Cup ties. I wish I had the chance to opt out of a couple. 7 straight weeks of Sat/Wed matches and its only the end of september. My squad is going to die.

Football is a SQUAD game so rotate. :D

Not every club has the luxury of an abundance of money and a huge squad that they can rotate in different competitions. You're really looking at the biggest clubs only there.

I think, for a club like Leigh, then you're just looking at playing youth in the smaller games. I expect that is pretty much what these level of clubs do in county cups.

Not every club has the luxury of an abundance of money and a huge squad that they can rotate in different competitions. You're really looking at the biggest clubs only there.

I think, for a club like Leigh, then you're just looking at playing youth in the smaller games. I expect that is pretty much what these level of clubs do in county cups.

Thats about all you can do. Its an abundance of matches. One good thing: I just got the game and all these Cup matches allow me to really learn the new tactics creator and how to assign player roles.

Oh come off it, you're using a custom database, complain to the creator about it being unrealistic.

The Moderator created England down to the 10th level DB. Teams in my league are entered into 5 Cup competitions. Its modded properly. The competitions just need to be spread out a bit more.

Archived