Restoring Squad Selection To Normal

Playing at the moment and this thing really bugs me. Squad selection is fine up to now the first 11 and subs all in order and then the unpicked players in order of position after that. Thats how I like it. But now its all jumbled up. How do you restore to normal?

When I click pkd the first 18 players are in order but the unpicked are all messed up. I want them in order of position like it is at the start of a new game.

You gotta love how people spend the time posting a thread to get an answer that they would have found in the time they spent posting the thread

sorry mate i had too

good luck getting the answer!!

haha i was waiting for this. This was the main reason i posted the thread. It doesnt bother me that much to post a thread ;)

click on the positions first, then on "picked" see if that sorts em. If not, save, exit and reload, that should reset it!

I meant the "position" heading, so it sorts em by this. Im sure that worked on 08, cos i was forever clicking on the wrong bit and sorting the squad by all sorts of daft things...

In theory, that should sort em by "picked" first and "position" second, so those not picked will be ordered by position...

I meant the "position" heading, so it sorts em by this. Im sure that worked on 08, cos i was forever clicking on the wrong bit and sorting the squad by all sorts of daft things...

In theory, that should sort em by "picked" first and "position" second, so those not picked will be ordered by position...

Ya but with this the first 11 and subs arent in order then. Thats what i'm trying to fix. To have the First 18 selected followed by the unselected players in position order. Its like this at the start of the game. Surely it can be restored? :confused:

Had the same thing, couldn't get it back to normal, then it just eventually fixed itself after I loaded it up later. Of course, I then accidentally pressed one of the headings and muddled it up so have to put up with it again!

Its driving me nuts trying to fix it. :mad: Anyone from Sega/SI know how to restore it?

If I'm right in understanding what you mean then this used to wind me up in 09 as well.

It would stay for the entire game and when you're 6+ seasons into a game it gets to be a bit annoying when your strikers are listed in the defense for example. I had no idea how to fix it, couldn't find a solution on here either.

If I'm right in understanding what you mean then this used to wind me up in 09 as well.

It would stay for the entire game and when you're 6+ seasons into a game it gets to be a bit annoying when your strikers are listed in the defense for example. I had no idea how to fix it, couldn't find a solution on here either.

It is annoying isn't it? It seems like something small but it really can frustrate you..

Archived