National coefficients in FM10

Guys please do a search...it's been mentioned before and it+s the fourth time I'm writting this (is's become my hobby)

It's under World/Nations/Europe...there click the tab coefficients.

They moved it, but it's sill there

I'm at work and a lot of te buttons/functions on the forum don't work for some reason.

I CAN'T search or edit my posts for example, I assume it's something to do with either a firewall or the set up of my work PC.

If it's that much bother typing out a reply four times, same yourself some effort and don't bother OR leave the remark in your first sentence out instead!!!

P.S. Is your other favourite line "It's your tactics"??

I didn't mean to offend you, as I also politely wrote down the location of the coefficients screen. With worse luck you could only get the "do a search before you post" part of an answer from another user. The point of the remark is also for anyone else who reads this to be reminded, that there is also a search function here, because if may users open many topics for same subjcts it pushes down other subjects which don't get any attention...

Anyway, I hope I have helped you out, so you'll be able to find the coefficients screen now.

Archived