New Ass Man cant select opposition instructions

kb77

I just hired a new ass man, and his much better then the previous one. But for some reason the ask assistant button for opposition instructions is greyed out in every game. He can do the team talks but not opp. instructions.

Anyone else seen this? Whats the cause of this

is he a foreigner? maybe doesnt have enough knowledge of your league to do it...

No he's English. I just noticed that I can do it at half time, just not at the beginning of the game. Might be a weird bug or something.

As Rinso said Maybe he doesn't have enough knowledge. After watching the game he now has some advice on how the players are playing and ideas on how to counter it.

Not everything is a bug. Maybe I'm not that picky.

It doesn't make sense, he can never do it before a match, but can always do it at half time. Its been over 2 months now

Can someone from SI comment on this please

I had this once when i ignored the pre match advice meeting. Next game i went to the meeting and he was able to do it again. Maybe something to do with that.

this was the same Assis man i had from the begining of the game.

It doesn't make sense, he can never do it before a match, but can always do it at half time. Its been over 2 months now

Can someone from SI comment on this please

It's not a bug, he needs to see the players more. He can offer advice at half time because he's watched the players for 45 mins.

It's not a bug, he needs to see the players more. He can offer advice at half time because he's watched the players for 45 mins.

Maybe, I'll keep an eye on it. Ive never seen this in the game, even when I hired a new ass man before, they were always able to suggest opp. instructions pre-match

KB77

Yes it's true, there is a feature where ass mans might not be able to give opp instructions due to inexperieance - please look at this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=161405:)

He might be able to do it at half time due to having looke at the team in the first half. Suggest waiting to play the same team a second time and see if he gives an opinion at the start of this game

KB77

Yes it's true, there is a feature where ass mans might not be able to give opp instructions due to inexperieance - please look at this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=161405:)

He might be able to do it at half time due to having looke at the team in the first half. Suggest waiting to play the same team a second time and see if he gives an opinion at the start of this game

Thanks mate

I have to say that there is still something not right about this. The guy I have is a solid Ass man, and he's now been at the club 18 months and still can't assist in the opp. instructions. He can't even do it at half time anymore.

I'll have to replace him and see, but this is a bit screwed up if you ask me

Maybe, I'll keep an eye on it. Ive never seen this in the game, even when I hired a new ass man before, they were always able to suggest opp. instructions pre-match

Whats his tactical knowledgw stat only ask coz i had a ass man tactical knowledge 9 and couldnt get him to do opp instructions got 1 in with 14 ad hey presto

Archived