Coaches leaving.

Just done the treble with liverpool ,and around 5 of my coaches have been poached. 2 of them stated they wanted to join other club's.

2 youth coaches and 1 more first team coach were also poached.

Now ,bear in mind i just did the treble in my first season ,at liverpool ,and i counter offerd with more wage's so they wouldnt leave the club ,and i lost them all to the other team's. 1 coach went to real madrid (fair enough i guess) another went to man city (must have been a gold digger) then tottenham ,aston villa and west brom.

Is this an unrealistic theme of thing's to come? Has this been pointed out before ,or has anybody else experienced this before?

Really hope this doesnt happen at the start of every season.

Make that 6 coaches. I just loast baldini to man city. This is getting silly now!

Ok ,make that 8 coaches...

Seems like something need's fixing then.

its not unrealistic at all i dont feel. There are so many things to take into account. How much they are getting paid + bonuses, length of contracts being offered, ambitions and so on, coaches often change clubs irl so but i dont think your going to lose that number of coaches every year

Can only agree. Currently playing with Arsenal and I'm not joking when I say EVERYONE had been approched at least once! Finished my second season and it all started up again...I have to keep giving new contract every day (during summer) so they don't leave. Do we have to bring in a whole new setup each season or what?!

I know I first went on vacation on one save, after the season was done, and ended up loosing 8(!) coaches after the first season, one of them I had just signed as well. Last time I ever use the holiday button on this game ever again. Starting to regret I ever bought this game as it's not funny anymore. FM09 had a great balance with coaches being approached , as well as players (compared to the horror that was FM08).

Archived