New Player Position

wasnt really a needed post, the forum is here to help mate, if you stuck just ask, most of us will help without smart a** comments!

I've no prob with people answering questions. i come on here to help people or look for help. But you have to admit that questions like that can be answered by simply looking around first. Afterall the new fm is easier to use right?

I've no prob with people answering questions. i come on here to help people or look for help. But you have to admit that questions like that can be answered by simply looking around first. Afterall the new fm is easier to use right?

and he looked, said he couldnt find it and asked the question, I answered it, he said thank you and then you chimed in with a pointless thread saying he should not be asking and should just look harder.

Was just saying it wasnt needed as he apologised for inconveniancing you!

Dont matter anyway, his problem is fixed, was just making a point

and he looked, said he couldnt find it and asked the question, I answered it, he said thank you and then you chimed in with a pointless thread saying he should not be asking and should just look harder.

Was just saying it wasnt needed as he apologised for inconveniancing you!

Dont matter anyway, his problem is fixed, was just making a point

Okay i'm sorry for butting in. I was just saying how its kinda funny that some people would have found the answer themselves in the time it takes to post a thread and wait for answers.

its not butting in, it was that it was bordeline rude to someone asking a question, glad you apologised, im sure you didnt mean to be rude in anyway as your always a great help to everyone in your posts, just bugged me!!

anyway, how is everyone liking the new setup with tabs, i personally think is alot better

I understand it takes a little getting used to but maybe some people should look harder before posting threads. Anyway sorry to have bugged you i apologised to both of you.

I'm finding it a lot easier, as someone said its great that quarter of the screen isn't taken up anymore. Loving the dark skin too

I actually quite like the white skin. My monitor is small though only about 17 inch if i remember correctly so this may be why.

I am finding the new layout really good and easy to use personally. Some things it took me a little bit of time hunting for but that was mainly me not actually seeing what was right in front of my face.

E.G i spent a good 5-10 mins looking for the league table, player stats, form and all other things related to the league screen before realising the tab was right next to my news/inbox tab.

Isnt 17inch a good size screen?? My laptop is 15.4 inch and does the trick.

Playing at the moment and this thing really bugs me. Squad selection is fine up to now the first 11 and subs all in order and then the unpicked players in order of position after that. Thats how I like it. But now its all jumbled up. How do you restore to normal? I always have this prob :(

if you cant find it just repost it and ask the questions, just mention you have searched and cant find it

I will do that. Hopefully I wont get a ''You gotta love how people spend the time posting a thread to get an answer that they would have found in the time they spent posting the thread''

Unless i add that myslef afterwards ;)

Archived