Stupid player!

Guest Shogizzle

Guest Shogizzle

I just tried to sign a player called Vegard Forren. He was at Molde in Norway i was managing Fiorentina. He wanted a 5 year contract on £51,000 a month plus £120k sign on. I offered him £72,000 pm plus £250k sign on. The muppet goes and signs for Almeria! in Spain on a contract for £45,500 per month! What the f**k! Is this a joke or what? :mad::thdn:

Less wages and a cr*p club, what justification can there be for this?

Maybe player thinks he will get more games playing for Almeria. Players dont always go to clubs that pay well to sit on bench etc even if you wanted to play him most/all of the time, player doesnt know how many times you will play him. IE if you got 4 strikers higher value he will think he will be a back-up player rather than a first team player.

I just tried to sign a player called Vegard Forren. He was at Molde in Norway i was managing Fiorentina. He wanted a 5 year contract on £51,000 a month plus £120k sign on. I offered him £72,000 pm plus £250k sign on. The muppet goes and signs for Almeria! in Spain on a contract for £45,500 per month! What the f**k! Is this a joke or what? :mad::thdn:

Less wages and a cr*p club, what justification can there be for this?

Guest Shogizzle

Where does it say i offered £72,000 a week?

Besides that, i reckon theres a better chance of success at Fiorentina than at Almeria plus the opportunity to use better facilities and train and play with better players. So it's not just about money.

Where does it say i offered £72,000 a week?

Besides that, i reckon theres a better chance of success at Fiorentina than at Almeria plus the opportunity to use better facilities and train and play with better players. So it's not just about money.

In your OP?:confused:

I think you have to put it down to one of those annoying things in football.

IRL Some players are stupid, some players only want money. there can be a whole host of reasons for him not signing for you. A possilbe answer is that the manager or a few of the players are in his favoured personal or maybe Almeria is the club he has always dreamed of.

Guest Shogizzle
In your OP?:confused:

Did you actually read the post or just jump on the bandwagon like some mutt?

It quite clearly states pm, which rather obviously means per month.

So are you retarted or jus takin the p#ss?

Did you actually read the post or just jump on the bandwagon like some mutt?

It quite clearly states pm, which rather obviously means per month.

So are you retarted or jus takin the p#ss?

Well that's a pretty quick way to ensure that people stop replying to your posts.

PW or PM, its an easy mistake to make mate, particularly when PW is more commonly used when discussing wages on here. I think if your looking for people's input or opinions, you should probably cut them a wee bit more slack.

Also, if you're going to suggest that someone is mentally handicapped, I would use a spell check before posting. That's just my opinion of course...

Guest Shogizzle
Shogizzle watch the way you respond to people as there is no need for it

Fair enough, but some of the responses on here are just ridiculous. Like i said if the post was even read properly this would have been avoided. I get frustrated as some replies seem to made in order to build a post count.

Point taken though, will conduct myself in more gentlemanly fashion in future.

Guest Shogizzle
thats it lick a** aha

I can only assume that you dont have a full grasp of the english language or you would have been been able to perceive my comment above in the correct context, how you arrived at your conclusion that i am somehow grovelling only a dimwit troll could know.

Guest Shogizzle
Or maybe it's your lack of discipline :p

Won Scudetto and Uefa cup in first season, dont know how to post screenshots but have kept em. Discipline doesnt seem to be an issue...

Any more wisecracks?

• 1 month later...
Guest Shogizzle
dis is da silly post me thinks op is a dumb hillbilly

And you felt it necessary to respond twice to a dumb hillbilly? Clown.

I think the warning against Shogizzle was unfair.

He didn't say per week, and even after asking where he had said that (prompting aussieant to re-read the OP) he was met with an idiotic reply - "In your OP" - this is completely false, perhaps this user should be warned to read posts before suggesting information is there which is not.

I understand that SI have to mod the forums, but there are plenty of idiots out there who are asking for it.

I think the warning against Shogizzle was unfair.

He didn't say per week, and even after asking where he had said that (prompting aussieant to re-read the OP) he was met with an idiotic reply - "In your OP" - this is completely false, perhaps this user should be warned to read posts before suggesting information is there which is not.

I understand that SI have to mod the forums, but there are plenty of idiots out there who are asking for it.

Whether pm or pw, it doesn't really matter does it? He was offering more, however as pointed out, maybe the chance for more 1st team football swung it. I don't know the player, maybe he is young and sees Almeria as the right move, rather than sitting on la Viola's bench? Maybe.

I'd also be interested to know why when the player was asking for 51k, you offered so much more? Not knocking, just an out of interest type question?

Archived