Trophy Cabinet

Hi guys,

Me and a couple of pals having been playing ChampMan/FM for the best part of 10 years now. Massive fans of the game. One of them is yet to win a trophy in any version of the game. Hard to believe I know. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered anything like this? Im sure his time will come but Im beginning to worry. Hes 30 years old. Im not quite sure why he cant win one. He downloads shortlists of wonderkids and downloads tactics etc but still seems to mess it up. I want to help him.

I've only been playing since fm07 & I'm 30 and only in July of this year (FM09) I managed to win my first ever prem title in 2014.

I had won in Serbia countless times but never in England.

Like GraemeHall said, his time will come...

Has he tried long term games, as his squad develops his game might get easier for him...

Full credit to him for never giving up though.

Others would have come on here screaming BUUUUGGSSS!!!

I've found FM2010 fairly easy in relation to previous versions. I think the bias shown to the home team regardless of that teams level has been downgraded this year thus making it easier to win away from home, and tactics have become easier to create almost exactly to how you would want them. I'm currently starting season 3 on my first save with Liverpool and I've won the league twice, champions league (although I had a very easy run I'd be the first to admit), the F.A Cup and the community shield alreasy and I seriously suck at this game!!

My opinion aside I, like previous posters, admire your friends dedication ad hopefully the game will become as fruitful to him as it recently has done to me!!

Benjao out.

We have given him ten years. How many more years should we give him before playing a 2 player?

You're considering dropping him from your network game? Because he doesn't win trophies?

If he's enjoying the game, if you're enjoying the game with him, then there's no good reason to drop him simply because he doesn't win trophies.

Archived