Update today

Mine still says 10.1 after update maybe stream is updating there fm side.

Annoyingly, the update triggered just after I had a tactics crash dump pre-match.

I've recently saved before every game to avoid this current problem being too annoying, but this was the first time I crashed on tactics pre-match.

Now I've got to play Arsenal in the League Cup again AND sign a certain Athletico Madrid player on a free transfer.

Update: For anyone that's interested (ergo no-one) I still managed to get the player, but I've now had a 5-3 win instead of 2-0. Epic and stressful match, but at least the universe has aligned once more.

Annoyingly, the update triggered just after I had a tactics crash dump pre-match.

I've recently saved before every game to avoid this current problem being too annoying, but this was the first time I crashed on tactics pre-match.

Now I've got to play Arsenal in the League Cup again AND sign a certain Athletico Madrid player on a free transfer.

Update: For anyone that's interested (ergo no-one) I still managed to get the player, but I've now had a 5-3 win instead of 2-0. Epic and stressful match, but at least the universe has aligned once more.

May peace be with you. :)

Archived