Scouting Players

Can you as a manager go to another teams game to watch how a player is playing? Because I always see that there are managers from other clubs at my games, it says something like "Real Madrid boss Bernd Schuster has been spotted in the stands today"

Can you as a manager go to another teams game to watch how a player is playing? Because I always see that there are managers from other clubs at my games, it says something like "Real Madrid boss Bernd Schuster has been spotted in the stands today"

Yeah, if you're running the league, or the game is in a European Competition or International Competition.

Go to their fixture screen and click the "-" where the score would appear and ti will now say attend.

yeah you can. go to the team you want to see and go on their fixtures. for a game that hasnt been played yet click on the part where the score usually is and it will now say 'watch' and on the day of the game it will show that match. if you also have a game on the same day it shows it just before/after yours.

Archived