Help needed registrations

I am two games into my second season with Newcastle got promoted I just signed Diego Souza for 12 and a half million, however he is ineligable because he is not registered, I have alredy completed 1 squad numbers form thing, how do i register him!?!?!?!?!?!

Help appreciated

You'll have to wait until January :(

I just finished my second season with Newcastle and finished 16th. Was very dissappointed. Hope you get on well :thup:

:( I have 15 days of the tansfer window left and am bringing in 3 more players, how was i supposed to do it?

If the transfer window is still open you can give him a squad number on Team -> Squad. At the bottom there should be a button on which you must click to open the squad number registration window.

OK thanks I should of seen that really! I was starting to get a bit worried though!

Thanks for the help:D

I am not looking forward to this new rule coming in. Is it exactly the same as Spain where you are only allowed to register X amount of foriegn players?

I once tried managing in Spain on FM08 and i never knew anything about only being allowed to register so many players etc. So i quit before i even played one game, And have never managed in Spain since. Ha

I am not looking forward to this new rule coming in. Is it exactly the same as Spain where you are only allowed to register X amount of foriegn players?

I once tried managing in Spain on FM08 and i never knew anything about only being allowed to register so many players etc. So i quit before i even played one game, And have never managed in Spain since. Ha

there is nothing about foreign players as far as i know but i do know you need at least 8 players trained in england :thup:

there is nothing about foreign players as far as i know but i do know you need at least 8 players trained in england :thup:

Its pretty much the same rule as the one for European competition that is 4 players that have come through your youth setup and 8 from any club in your country. This still leaves you 13 spaces left for all the foreigners you want.

Its pretty much the same rule as the one for European competition that is 4 players that have come through your youth setup and 8 from any club in your country. This still leaves you 13 spaces left for all the foreigners you want.

You dont have to have 4 that were trained by your own club. Just 8 trained in england :thup:

Archived