Game Issues

Overall I'm really happy, just a few niggly bits.

Too many takeover attempts.

Too many yellow cards and penalties

Also I'm in the top 3 with Newcastle in the first season, winning more games than losing but the press keep saying, next game is a must win! Also the players moan far too much considering the position of the team and results.

Well if you're talking about too many takeover attemts when your managing newcastle then that surely is to be expected. Mike Ashley wants to sell the club badly thats why there are takeover bids. and the reason why it might take two or three before the club is finally taken over is because of MIke Ashleys character. Very realistic imo.

Being in the top three with newcastle isnt a great achievment you should finish first. The second season is a challenge with them. Good luck :thup:

Overall I'm really happy, just a few niggly bits.

Too many takeover attempts.

Too many yellow cards and penalties

Also I'm in the top 3 with Newcastle in the first season, winning more games than losing but the press keep saying, next game is a must win! Also the players moan far too much considering the position of the team and results.

Cant say I've notice too many takeovers. When I was playing the demo as Newcastle no one even aproached. When I got the full game I started new also with Newcaste but didn't last long enough to notice if there were any aproaches for the club.

Haven't noticed the yellow card issue either. One thing I have noticed though is that there seems to be an excessive amount of straight red cards.

Archived