CA & PA

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abs_UK:

yea there is..

Mini scout or FMM are the two i know of..

but...most people consider it cheating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea well depends what you doing with the programmes...

i use FMM mainly to change kit colors as i tend to keep changing kits for every team i manage..

and sometimes check player details.

i consider cheating as being changing player / team / staff attributes, CA/PA, contracts etc..

nothing wrong in checking CA/PA..

How can you say there's nothing wrong checking CA/PA. This way you can scout all the best players and sign them before anyone else. It takes one major part of the game away, scouting. But play the game anyway you want, for me it gets boring very fast that way.

Originally posted by prome:

How can you say there's nothing wrong checking CA/PA. This way you can scout all the best players and sign them before anyone else. It takes one major part of the game away, scouting. But play the game anyway you want, for me it gets boring very fast that way.

I wouldn't do it myself, but I don't consider it cheating because IMO signing a player based on their PA is a bad idea. As Abs_UK says changing their attributes or PA score is definately cheating.

Guest JLBarrow27

This is my first post. I've been sitting back observing for months. Anyway getting off topic. Can you use Miniscout or FMM with WWSM. I wish I didnt have to use this North American version. Thanks.

Originally posted by JLBarrow27:

This is my first post. I've been sitting back observing for months. Anyway getting off topic. Can you use Miniscout or FMM with WWSM. I wish I didnt have to use this North American version. Thanks.

There's been a lot of discussion about this on these forums, but I don't think there has been a definate answer as yet. If I remember rightly there is supposed to be an FMM or genie Scout that was made specifically WSM.

Here's a link to the FM Scout site, where these are available to download, they might have sections specifically for WSM.

FM Scout Link

Originally posted by prome:

I dont consider it as cheatig, Like i said i dont use it much, and i hardly ever use it to change anything apart from kits colors..

Also looking at a players CA/PA does not mean the player will automatically become world class, some players with PA of 200 dont even get close to it, it all depends on how you mold that player.

I mayself sign players by their attributes, and i know what i am looking for in a player, for example on a deffeneders i know what stats are more important to have, so I personally dont really care for what CA a player is currently on and What PA he has, also i have some of the best scouts in my team.

But Viewing player CA/PA is not cheating in my opinion..

But every player has the right to play the game the way they get the most enjoyment out of it.

Originally posted by Abs_UK:

But Viewing player CA/PA is not cheating in my opinion..

But every player has the right to play the game the way they get the most enjoyment out of it.

I would personally say it is cheating, mainly because you can see exactly who won't develop. I agree with your second point, though.

I would personally say it is cheating, mainly because you can see exactly who won't develop. I agree with your second point, though.

That's not technically true as a player with 190 PA will not necessarily achieve anywhere near that, no matter how well you handle him or train him. Personally i'd steer clear of CA and PA tools, not because I think it's cheaing, but because I don't think they are of much benefit.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

That's not technically true as a player with 190 PA will not necessarily achieve anywhere near that, no matter how well you handle him or train him. Personally i'd steer clear of CA and PA tools, not because I think it's cheaing, but because I don't think they are of much benefit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not saying the benefit is huge, but it does allow people to purge themselves of overrated youths or avoid buying that decent-looking youngster who turns into Danny Cadamarteri.

I'm not saying the benefit is huge, but it does allow people to purge themselves of overrated youths or avoid buying that decent-looking youngster who turns into Danny Cadamarteri.

Agreed, although I don't agree that it's possible to see anyone quite so bad be so overrated ever again icon_biggrin.gif

Archived