Everything other than my kits are showing

I have downloaded logo's, facepacks and put them in the 'Graphics' folder on my computer. I downloaded some premiership teams kits, placed them in the same graphics folder as the logos and facepacks etc and for some reason the kits arnt showing up in my game, yet everything else is.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

btw within my graphics folder I have sub folders for the above, they arnt all just a mumbled up. e.g. the kits are in a kits folder within the graphics.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

There has been a few threads on here about installing graphics, kits etc into FM2010.

It’s usually just a case of copying your ‘graphics’ folder, which should be in My Documents/Sports Interactive etc…. from the old version of FM to the newly installed one.

Last year was slightly different as 3D kits were used in-game for the first time, but people eventually figured it all out and within a few weeks you could download and install 3D kitpacks for the English premiership etc which worked on both the club info screens and in matches.

Copying the graphics folder over this year doesn’t seem to have worked, and it looks like Sports Interactive have separated the 2D & 3D kits in the game code.

Kits - What this basically means is that if you download/install a 3D kitpack it will work when you are watching a game BUT won’t change the default/generic kit you will see on the club info page.

Vice-versa is also true, so if you download/install a 2D kitpack it will work in the club info page BUT won’t change the default/generic kit you will see when watching the match.

The following message was posted on the another thread, a couple of nights ago in response to a similar query….

“You need two packs - 2D ones that will show on the club info screen and match overview screen in the patch (that can be any of the different types on the various fansites) and 3D ones that will show on the 3D pitch.”

What leagues are you playing anyway?

Most kits from the leagues I play are already in the game, the obvious ones missing are;

English Premiership

Bundesliga

Scottish Football League ( ALL teams outside the SPL)

Backgrounds – They seem to have been disabled too. So NO backgrounds will show at all in game at present. You can’t even load up a picture of Rangers, or whoever, and have it showing in the background all the time as a default setting. So there is no way to install the background packs that would change depending on who you were playing etc…

Facepacks & Logos – They both seem to work okay. I’ve transferred mine over from FM2009 and the badges and player faces are both showing up okay in game so far.

Sorry reply is so long, did it make sense?

Archived