AML AMR problems!

Right my problem is that with Manchester United (second season) I'm struggling to get much joy out of playing AMR's and AML's just simply as RM's and LM's.

I have the likes of Ribery, Cazorla, Nani, Di Maria and Valencia in the squad and each of their favoured positions is either AML or AMR. Now surely playing them RM and LM shouldn't change their performance drastically? Can't seem to get any of them performing consistently in a basic 4-4-2 formation.

I've been using the tactical wizard and setting the two wide players as 'Wingers' with 'Attack' the main focus. Is there something specific I should be doing to help them improve performances?

By the way, I've set them to new position training (RM and LM) but doesn't seem to be having the desired effect and they are just stuck on 'Accomplished' in terms of the green dot system.

Any advice would be a great help. Cheers. :)

I had this problem 1st season, bought Silva, played him as ML (already accomplished at this position) and was averaging 6.8 until christmas with no goals and 3 assists. He was set as winger, and attack.

Changed to 4-5-1 (one def mid, two center mid's on support, AML, AMR, as wingers and attack) him and valencia / giggs / Di Maria / Tozic / Nani are now doing the business!!

The training thing - when training a player to a new position the highest they can get is Accomplished, you cant train them to be natural in any positions

The training thing - when training a player to a new position the highest they can get is Accomplished, you cant train them to be natural in any positions

You can train them to Natural if you play them in that position all the time.

Archived