Transfer Bans

You mean a Chelsea type transfer embargo? If so take a look at the transfer_embargo edt file which should give you details of how to do this.

You can open the file with something like notepad.

The file can be found at program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt

You mean a Chelsea type transfer embargo? If so take a look at the transfer_embargo edt file which should give you details of how to do this.

You can open the file with something like notepad.

The file can be found at program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt

cheers i found where you mean, is there a quicker way of giving it to all teams apart from adding evey team on the game

Does Chelsea in game have an embargo (Even though it has been offically lifted to next year now - I know news came after the update)

According to the edt file they do. You can just remove it though. Remember that if you do this you'd have to start a new game for it to work

cheers i found where you mean, is there a quicker way of giving it to all teams apart from adding evey team on the game

I don't think so.

when editting the transfer_embargo.edt file,

a) i can't save it as a .edt

or

b)can't save it to the file

Is there a .txt at the end of the file? If so rename the file and remove the .txt part

Archived