Saved game for Demo available in full game

Hi All

sorry if this question was already asked.

if I download the Vanilla Demo, and then start a game and save it, will this be available when I get the full version of the game? Will I be able to continue playing the saved game of the demo?

Thanks

Hi All

sorry if this question was already asked.

if I download the Vanilla Demo, and then start a game and save it, will this be available when I get the full version of the game? Will I be able to continue playing the saved game of the demo?

Thanks

You can but i wouldnt recommend it!

All you get with the demo is a small database and the ability to manage in just one league. If you carried your demo over, then this same setup will be all you can use in the game as you cant make the database any bigger or add any more leagues. Use the demo to be nosey and have a look. When you get the full version then use a bigger database and add more leagues, it will really add to your game :)

thanks mate

last played Football Manager 2006, so i am looking forward to getting the game and see what's changed ( a lot i guess)

Haha, yeah just a bit! Best bet is to find out yourself and if you get stuck with owt come and ask here.

How come your getting the demo and not just the full version straight away?

Archived