Registration for new season

I created a new complete club by using editor tool (not base on the ready clubs). At the first season, I can play well. Game automatically created some players who I could use to play. Nevertheless, the problem begins at the second season. I released contracts of the players ( (whom game created automatically), afterward, game forces me to register players for new season. However, I couldn't register players for the club. It informs that I need to register 4 players( first condition) have trained at the club and 8 players(second condition) have trained at any club in country for at least 3 seasons between the ages from 15 to 21. I offered contracts to 8 young players who have enough condition (second condition) to play. However, I don't know how to register players who satisfy the first condition. At this time, I can't keep playing game. I tried many ways, even I tried signing new contracts with the players whom I released before. What can I do now? Any helps will be cordially appreciated. Thanks

Archived