Angry Bar

I think an Angry bar would be a nice little feature on match day to show how your feeling with the team performance.

Just a simple bar that we can move up and down from angry icon_mad.gif to relaxed icon_cool.gif, all depending on how the team are playing.

Maybe this could spur on the players too, if they know that your unhappy they may pick up there performance (or not).

I just feel We dont have enough involvement on match day.

I'd be interested to know what you guys think?

I think the we need more to do on a matchday is spot on icon14.gif

Unsure that this is the feature to go for but something along those lines. Maybe a way of do a 'Sven' and sit quietly or a 'Stuart Pearce' and try and motivate the team.

Or a little Manager circle would be cool, based on your game description.

E.g outspoken manager might be running round his technical area and the fourth official asking him to move back every now and again.

^^ Not nedded but a cool little feature IMO

One thing I'd like to be implemented is, when you bring a player on or off you can say something to him, in the style of a team talk.

You could tell a player that you think heis good enough to win the game for you, or tell a player coming off how you're disappointed in them.

Guest arrogantio

When I first saw the thread title I thought it would be a suggestion for some kind of representation of the players' mental state when out on the pitch and back in the dressing room.

And I was thinking that that would be a really, really useful idea...

All players have a 'tendency to punch' rating, maybe this should be implemented into the violent conduct aspect of the match engine?

Then strength, agility, balance, technique and composure could affect how good the punch is. Someone with 20 for all could knock the opposition player out..

Or maybe I should buy boxing manager 2008.

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

All players have a 'tendency to punch' rating, maybe this should be implemented into the violent conduct aspect of the match engine?

Then strength, agility, balance, technique and composure could affect how good the punch is. Someone with 20 for all could knock the opposition player out..

What the hell is this to do with the topic?

Or maybe I should buy boxing manager 2008.

Sounds like a decent idea, cause sometimes you tell your players that your satisfied at half time and then you concede 2 goals and by that time I'd like to scream a bit at the players, or maybe try to encourage them. Might be hard to implement though, and you have to consider the difference between coaching the premiership and coaching in the BSP, nevertheless it's an interesting idea.

Archived