creating your own set pieces suggestion

it might be allready implemented in the game if it is i have not seen it so i appologies and just dismiss my suggestion.

would it be a good idea to create your own personal set piece plays and train your own players to replictae these in real matches.

i just think it would be good to see a bit of creativity instead of the menotomous lumped in the box freekicks and rifled at goal freekicks.

suggestions welcome

Try entering in Championship Manager set piece or CM2010 the official advert into the YouTube search bar to see how bad this is when badly thought out, some of the goals are hilarious. I will not deny that it is a good idea, but it is very hard to implement.

Anyway IRL I only very rarely see a free-kick more complicated than one player tee up other shoots coming off (to the extent of beating the wall).

I would like to see a more in depth way of setting up set pieces but i have no doubt that SI would do a far better job than CM did this year. Them videos are class:D

yeah it is annoying. Other than a couple of direct free kicks in 1 and a half seasons, i don't think I've scored direct of a corner. Though the average height of my team is quite small, still think i'd manage a few

Archived