It's possible to set reminders in the game, BRILLIANTTT :D

How? lol.

Someone wrote in a post of mine...

[The game wants to hold a backroom meeting every two weeks, or every week, or every some-kinda-timeframe. I set a reminder up to popup every Tuesday to tell me..."Hold a backroom meeting." The game...]

This would be so handy for a deadline i currently have in game for the 25th of July.

Is it really possible to set-up reminders :)

Please let me know if this is true.

Bb all

You can create a note(i don't have the game so cant tell you exactly where to find it but it will be on a tab somewhere if you look). Then you can write whatever you want and then there is an option to remind you on a certain date or weekly or annually. Once you have done this you should get a reminder in your inbox on this date. Hope that helps:thup:

This will be great for me. Thanks medo24.

Any reason you havent purchased game yet? Id say its best one on the market. [3d in-game engine be great to look bit better for later FM's]. Just wrote this if anyone from SI might read this, hehe. I like the 3d graphs. Just be great to see this improve for later FM's. Plus not that ive seen so much of game but make viewing fine also as i heard something bout stadium/roof overhang? + just my own thought chucked in. in-game camera views>to be sure you are happy with the choices that are there :) [to finish this paragraph, I think this game is awesome though]

I do like how the tiny players run of and celebrate haha :). I like these FM10 graphs anyway, just an idea for improvement all im saying for next.

Saying that, i will enjoy this game thoroughly. Not sure if ill get another Foot/sim next year or after poss. We'll see how long ill have this as my foot/sim for ;). I am very happy with this game and as its been sometime since i got into a foot/mang game. You can bet i am content with this ;D.

Thanks for the tip again medo24.

Am I missing something with these meetings? Do you attend one by simply selecting the backroom advice option in the menu?

you got it. hope not confusing ppl with paste i placed in this post. just wanted ppl to see was tellin the truth and thus showed in context ;p

Archived