Patch Date

Can we please have a datre for the new patch.

I don't know about you guys but I can not play this game it is so heavly Bugged its unreal. From crashing to unrealistic transfers (Beckham to wigan) to Unrelistic goal scores (Tevez 50 per season, To too many goals being scored too weird offside decitions....ect ect

SI PLEASE WE DESERVE BETTER ...CAN WE HAVE A DATE FOR 10.0.2?

TIS BECOMING A JOKE. where is Miles ? away on holiday with all our money maybe >??

There is already a patch released?

Doesn't cure the endless problems with this game.

FM09 for me until the patch fixes the above and we get our backgrounds back.

In future I'll be buying in January, once we (loyal customers) have fixed SI's game for them and they've released all the patches required to make it playable.

What a joke.

Bit strong, these "endless" problems, and "unacceptable" bugs. It has its problems, but nothing game breaking that I've heard of so far. I've certainly not experienced anything.

Are the people who get really angry about a computer game the same people rioting in the cyber-streets about that innane TV show with talentless weirdos trying to get record contracts?

if it was endless i would know about the bugs without going to the bugs forum.

admittedly i had my first crash a few days after receiving the game. 2009 didn't crash on me the first time ,for months.

the goals scorers in my game seem realistic with a realistic amount of goals for me and AI teams and i haven't noticed much about offsides.

I think you have overreacted here. If you seek perfection in a game then you will always be disappointed as its not possible to release a game without bugs. In my opinion SI have done a much better job of reducing the number of serious bugs that we have seen from the original release of 08 and 09. There are no game breaking bugs and you should take it for what it is, a game and not real life.

As for the bugs you mentioned, well the crashing cant really be classed as a bug because it could be a problem with the users computer so you cant blame SI for that. The transfer system may not be perfect but if your basing your argument on one transfer then i don't see that there is much wrong. The one with Tevez, i agree that 50 a season is too much but how do you know that he definitely wont score 30-50 goals next season? You cant know for sure so if Tevez did score 50 goals next season and he only scored 10 in the game would you complain that he doesn't score enough?

It's not wanting perfection. It's a fact that some important areas of the game have regressed since FM09 (patch 3):

1. No news on shortlisted players

2. Squad number issues in Premier League

3. Too many penalties

4. Silly backpasses

5. International management bug (not being able to accept job application

6. Homegrown status always visible

These are all serious errors, some of which force me to not play until they are corrected.

It's not as if things haven't been included, all of these issues were fine in 09 so why are they broken in FM10?

Agreed ive playd 4 seasons of this game and havent experienced any problems at all. There have been no crashes at all - suggests to me if you are getting crashes its your PC. Tevez getting 50 in one season isnt that outrageous as the person above says. Similar has happenned in the past with players - eg Ronaldo bursting into life 3-4 years ago

"In future I'll be buying in January, once we (loyal customers) have fixed SI's game for them and they've released all the patches required to make it playable"

Surely you would have to buy the game in September / October, play it and post some constructive feedback on how it plays in order to help SI push the game further forward. Waiting until January is your choice but hardly helps SI

"In future I'll be buying in January, once we (loyal customers) have fixed SI's game for them and they've released all the patches required to make it playable"

Surely you would have to buy the game in September / October, play it and post some constructive feedback on how it plays in order to help SI push the game further forward. Waiting until January is your choice but hardly helps SI

I've bought it on release date for about 10 years now. I choose not to help SI fix it anymore, I'll wait until Jan, patch up and play. Why should I have the hassle, I am the customer!

So far... 2 season in and not one crash (OOps...now I've gone and said it !!)

My game has frozen at times for 5-10 secs ("FM2010 Not responding)...but I leave it...and then it comes back to life...rather than panic and strat hitting my mouse button a dozen times!!.

My PC is a year old and not a bad spec PC but its...should I say....Well looked after. Drivers up to date....AV up to date...no spyware...patched.... (OK I work in IT...but still...)

Anyway I am loving the game and its the best one so far...in MY OPINION!

It's not wanting perfection. It's a fact that some important areas of the game have regressed since FM09 (patch 3):

3. Too many penalties

4. Silly backpasses

These are all serious errors, some of which force me to not play until they are corrected.

It's not as if things haven't been included, all of these issues were fine in 09 so why are they broken in FM10?

1. The news are of the game could be improved and i would like to see just one inbox with subscriptions, but for me its not a game breaker.

2. With the new rule being introduced in the Prem next season it was always possible the wouldn't get it perfect first time but is seeing players wearing -1 really affecting the gameplay?

3. Have there been tests done to prove that there are a lot more than real life?

4. I've not noticed this one.

5. I haven't tried International management but this is a pretty big issue.

6. Is this just in England because I've not seen it but I haven't managed in England yet? Is it really that big a problem?

1. The news are of the game could be improved and i would like to see just one inbox with subscriptions, but for me its not a game breaker.

2. With the new rule being introduced in the Prem next season it was always possible the wouldn't get it perfect first time but is seeing players wearing -1 really affecting the gameplay?

3. Have there been tests done to prove that there are a lot more than real life?

4. I've not noticed this one.

5. I haven't tried International management but this is a pretty big issue.

6. Is this just in England because I've not seen it but I haven't managed in England yet? Is it really that big a problem?

1. But I have a lot of players on my shortlist and you don't get told when clubs bid for them. It's a game breaker, especially at lower levels.

2. It totally affects player identities. In season 2 half of Arsenals team are under 21 and don't have a squad number.

3. After several saves there definitely are too many for me and the AI. Lots of people complaining about this.

4. Not a major issue but it's noticeable.

5. Huge issue.

6. Seems to be just England but means you can't see other more important statuses.

All worked fine on FM09.

I have decided that I must be intellectually challenged. The reason for that is that whilst I accept that there are some errors in the game I haven't ever had an issue which spoiled the playing experience, as after all it's only a game. SI has always been great at Customer service, updating the game and so on and they will continue to do so.

I am playing FM2010 at present and I haven't had one problem and on the back pace issue just watch a game of football and it's happening all the time now, even from stupid places.

Lumitchski, fair point and as I mentioned it's entirely your choice and you sound pretty frustrated. I haven't experienced many of the problems that people are discussing here but I'm not about to pretend they don't exist or the game doesn't have bugs. I think SI are doing a decent job of moving the game forward and seem to value the opinions on these forums, it would be a shame if everyone just decided to hold back on buying the game until it appears to be perfect. Does the perfect game even exist

I have decided that I must be intellectually challenged. The reason for that is that whilst I accept that there are some errors in the game I haven't ever had an issue which spoiled the playing experience, as after all it's only a game. SI has always been great at Customer service, updating the game and so on and they will continue to do so.

I am playing FM2010 at present and I haven't had one problem and on the back pace issue just watch a game of football and it's happening all the time now, even from stupid places.

No it's not. I have defenders constantly kicking the ball back to the keeper but missing him totally and conceding a corner.

This doesn't even that often at Conference level, let alone the Championship.

3. Too many penalties

4. Silly backpasses

In regards to issue 1, I find that it seems to be completely random between my inbox and the news/subscription section. I also have a fair number of players on my shortlist and sometimes I get information about other clubs bidding into my inbox, where as other times they seem to only appear in the news/subscription section.

For now until this is fixed I've made a habit of making sure I have no unread items in either before continuing to makesure I don't miss out on a player.

Archived