Tevez goal scoring on fm2010 unrealistic

im seeing screenshots of guys showing 30 league goals and 48 goals overall in a season.

thats completely unrealistic for tevez.

hes goal record has always been 1 in 3 and at times worse.

that sort of record torres would be proud of. hes got a lot of abilities and a great team player.

but not a 50 goal a season guy. im waiting for the patch this is to unrealistic, in my game he scored like 12 in 10 (computer controlled), unrealistic. in general too much average players players scoring lots of goals

adebayor is a much bigger goal threat then tevez. we need a patch

He wasn't scoring for me until I retrained him as an AMC and played him in the "hole". Then he couldn't stop. In the game, his attributes are probably correct, but they are his maximum ability; he'll play like this maybe once every four or five games IRL. Perhaps his mental attributes should drop.

But yes, he's overrated, but then each edition of FM has a couple of players like that. 04/05/06, Crespo continued to bang them in with Veron not far behind from midfield; in 06/07/08 Schevchenko was a goal machine; Adebayor, Guiseppe Rossi and Wayne Rooney in 09, and before that you had a bunch of players like Francis Jeffers, Rohan Ricketts, etc, all on 30+ a season.

Can't be helped. There will always be anomalies like this. He'll probably be toned down in the next patch but expect him to still out-perform real life.

He wasn't scoring for me until I retrained him as an AMC and played him in the "hole". Then he couldn't stop. In the game, his attributes are probably correct, but they are his maximum ability; he'll play like this maybe once every four or five games IRL. Perhaps his mental attributes should drop.

But yes, he's overrated, but then each edition of FM has a couple of players like that. 04/05/06, Crespo continued to bang them in with Veron not far behind from midfield; in 06/07/08 Schevchenko was a goal machine; Adebayor, Guiseppe Rossi and Wayne Rooney in 09, and before that you had a bunch of players like Francis Jeffers, Rohan Ricketts, etc, all on 30+ a season.

Can't be helped. There will always be anomalies like this. He'll probably be toned down in the next patch but expect him to still out-perform real life.

You are quite right mate! I completely agree with you!! :D

looking around the forums, it seems everyone is having their strikers score a lot of goals. i guess it has more to do with the ME having problems(bad defending?) than tevez being over rated.

Exactly! A also think the ME does a bad defending...

im seeing screenshots of guys showing 30 league goals and 48 goals overall in a season.

thats completely unrealistic for tevez.

hes goal record has always been 1 in 3 and at times worse.

that sort of record torres would be proud of. hes got a lot of abilities and a great team player.

but not a 50 goal a season guy. im waiting for the patch this is to unrealistic, in my game he scored like 12 in 10 (computer controlled), unrealistic. in general too much average players players scoring lots of goals

adebayor is a much bigger goal threat then tevez. we need a patch

I presume you are talking about my Tevez screenshot? ;)

When you have great tactics, it all falls into place..

CTevez.png

Archived