too many long screamers

anyone notice that there scoring/conceding too many 30 yard screamers. one player scored 3 screamers in 1 match. never seen any1 score a hat trick of screamers.

also i think there might be a bit too much goals

im hearing on here of strikers scoring 16 goals in 13 starts. or 7 in 3 starts in the premiership and its not a world class striker its someone like Scotland or heskey. as for the 16 in 13 starsts that prolonged amount of form is unheard of unless its someone like torres or henry (when at arsenal) or cristiano ronaldo. in the premiership you would generally be top scorer IRL with 25 goals in 30/35 starts.

is it just me or my experience or should this be curbed a little. 50 goals in a season is not realistic to me

Honestly can't complain about too many long range screamers. My own tactics result mainly in my goals being scored by players in the middle getting on the end of crosses. As for goals against me, my defence blocks the majority of long range shots. I'm far more vulnerable to players catching my centre-backs out of position and then leaving them for dead.

I completely agree. I just finished a season in Spain with Real Madrid. Although I haven't counted them all, I am 100% sure that at least 2/3 of my goals have been shots from 25 yards (or further) away. And that is WITH the 'Work Ball Into Box" instruction being applied every single game.

Besides, David Villa became top scorer of the Spanish Premier League with 40+ goals!! That's insane, by any standard.

Although I have said in another thread that this is probably the best and most bug-free release of FM in a long while, I do believe some things have to be tweaked. I've also noticed that I never have more then 1 player injured at the same time, and usually only for 5 days or less. I'm not complaining, but it's not very realistic.

Archived