FMH2011 Should be FMH2010 . . ... . . .

I have to say after reading about all the bugs and problems and things that still havent been fixed from last years game and the fact the database is not as good as last years that the only way forward is for FMH2011 to not have any new features etc as there is no point adding new features every year when the current features are not working 100%, I think SI should spend the next year simply making sure ALL the bugs/problems/issues are fixed as I personally would prefer to play this years version with no bugs etc than to have more features added when this years game is not 100% .SI should spend the next year fixing FMH2010. Then mayby in 2 years time think about adding features but only when they have the current product fixed and with no or atleast alot less bugs than this years version. I do find it very unfair that I paid £36 for a game that has SO many bugs still and infact I cant believe this game was even released with all the bugs mentioned on these forums so far. That is just my way of thinking.

I havnt experienced any bugs yet. *touches wood*. In most cases, players being missing is down to country selections. Just remember that plenty of people want extra features aswell as bug fixes, so they have to try and find the right balance

There are some issues but there's nothing game breaking. I've had no crashes unlike FMH08 which was very unstable for me.

SI will always have to add new features otherwise regular buyers and game reviewers would not consider it a worthwhile purchase.

Archived