Quick question about being unemployed.

I recently started a new game as unemployed. At the moment there are no available jobs and time progress by the week.

If at any time a job becomes available, will time stop so I can apply for it, or do I have to pay attention and stop time myself?

The reason I ask is that I have ALOT of leagues running so time progress really slowly and I would like to be able to do other things while waiting.

Thanks for reading, and I would really appreciate a quick response :)

I want to just click 'continue' without missing out on anything, like roleplaying. When you're unemployed, you're already on holiday. No need to make it official :p

I have nothing against manually looking for jobs, that's exactly what I want, actually.

I know that as well, dude. What I wanted to know was if time stops when a job becomes available, so that I don't miss out on the *posibillity* of applying for it.

As I mentioned earlier, time progress in one week intervals (when unemployed). What if someone gets fired two days into said interval and someone else snatches the job before I'm even aware of it? I know I'm making alot out of this, but it's just the way I want to play. I really dislike going on holiday, with or without a job, so I'm doing my best to avoid it.

I want to just click 'continue' without missing out on anything, like roleplaying. When you're unemployed, you're already on holiday. No need to make it official :p

I have nothing against manually looking for jobs, that's exactly what I want, actually.

what's the point of your post then?:rolleyes:

Archived