Youth Players.

I have played Champ Manager for a long time, and I have loved mostly playing in the LLM, Lower League Management.

Anyhow I have edited BA into the conference again on my Psp, the way I used to survive as a Lower team was getting youth signings, 18 year olds lads who would sign for free and want 50-200 quid a week. The backbone of the Lower leagues :-). Does this happen in FMH 2008 ?

I have not seen any youths with no team wanting to sign on yet... if this dosnt happen in season 2 I will have no players!

I hope it does.

John.

I have played Champ Manager for a long time, and I have loved mostly playing in the LLM, Lower League Management.

Anyhow I have edited BA into the conference again on my Psp, the way I used to survive as a Lower team was getting youth signings, 18 year olds lads who would sign for free and want 50-200 quid a week. The backbone of the Lower leagues :-). Does this happen in FMH 2008 ?

I have not seen any youths with no team wanting to sign on yet... if this dosnt happen in season 2 I will have no players!

I hope it does.

John.

Archived