Disc Not Found Error, Help Please?

Ras

I am getting an error message when trying to load up the game, it's saying disc not found even though the disc is in the pc, it's happened a few times previously and I've just shut down and tried again but this time I've been trying for a number of hours, was wondering if anyone can help?

Thanks.

Have you tried putting another disc in (eg an audio cd) other than the FM10 disc? It may be an issue with your disc drive.

Thanks for the reply, yeah other discs are working fine, just seems to be the game not picking it up for some reason.

I have AVG, when the FM disc is in I can see the DVD/CD drive on the my computer section but not the game, when it works I can see the game, all other discs seem to be working fine apart from the FM one.

I have AVG, when the FM disc is in I can see the DVD/CD drive on the my computer section but not the game, when it works I can see the game, all other discs seem to be working fine apart from the FM one.

Do what Matt from Sega suggested and then you'll probably have to do what I suggested last night if that doesn't work - return the disc + exchange for another one...

Or return the disc, and then buy digitally. That's guaranteed to work :)

Archived