Crowd Feature?

Won league two as Grimsby with 6 games to go. Any how last game of season was at home to Darlington and it said 'good crowd expected but not a sell out'

Which i have seen this message before, And the home end sells out but not the away end. So i was thinking to myself in reallife they would split the stand in half/half if they knew the Away fans would not bring many.

And to my suprise on the Match Screen the away end was full and they celbrated when we scored and bounced up and down etc when we attacked. So it looks like they gave the entire away end to my fans.

72499663.jpg

I got a screenie with fans celebrating after we scored our 4th in stoppage time, The stand behind the goal is usually where the away fans are. But for this game it looks like they gave it to the home fans.

I wonder if its a feature that, Because we were Champions & last game of the season at home not expecting many away fans. So they gave it to the home fans (like they do in real life some times!!) So they could watch the presentation or whatever lol.

If it is a feature, Nice feature :D

Archived