asst manager noted than you havent organized a backroom meeting since... ??? ehh

I have been going to the backroom meeting screen here + there for sure in my 1st couple weeks i have been in charge, of my 1st season. Then i get this message [title of this post].

Is it possible to setup a backroom meeting? when i checked in past in the backroom meeting screen, there has been some comments but then i just saw nothing there maybe during week 2.

Just wandering, is it possible to setup backroom meetings? Thanks if you can advise me on this. Byeee :)

in my inbox when this message appeared. There was a hold meeting button. I clicked on and guess what. Not one staff member had anything to say ^^. Im sure there will be some useful info in hear in near future anyhow.

Thanks FM's, football manager's

thanks jimmyt86. I read the message and thought, huh. So i went straight into forum and posted this query. Though at end of message had a button saying hold meeting. when clicked on it just took me to backroom meeting screen. That i had done before checking for any new info, here+there.

Its all good. gonna give game rest now. season 1, 2nd friendly down. another 50>+ matches for season 1 to go, :p. Hadnt played footy sims for a few years. This game has taught me alot about football that i actually wasnt aware of before hand. I like this game for this as well.

Most recent thing. Inter Milan have a very good right back. I might check this person out as a replacement for g.neville ^^. Be a very good replacement isnt it. Though i might compare them 2 stats and then make a filter in player search for a possible other replacement for neville like this also.

Well, i think i was just caught in the moment. He is GOOD rightbackthough i think i have enough cover in that area actually. Yes, John o'shea. He would be useful in place of neville when he goes plus wes brown is around too :). Rafael as well. Though someone of this milans player calibre would be a great addition to have. Honestly.

Id have to think about seriuosly befoe i would even start scouting that guy/make an offer. Just been thinking about a midfielder at the moment.

First of all, pre-match meetings don't count as backroom meetings, even though they're on the same screen. No one was saying they were, so I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin', ya know what I'm sayin'?

Second. I hear ya. I think the wording of the news report is just "unfortunate." The game wants to hold a backroom meeting every two weeks, or every week, or every some-kinda-timeframe. I set a reminder up to popup every Tuesday to tell me..."Hold a backroom meeting." The game doesn't care. Clicking the squad-screen backroom button takes me to the screen, but it's not until I get news message and enter the screen from there do I get the coaches and assman harping in my ear. The wording of the inbox message is such like the staff thinks I don't care what they think, but they're not giving me credit for all the times I've hit the backroom button and no one was home...

There should be a line in the squad options page that says, Hold backroom meeting every day, week, fortnight, month, year, or every third Thursday of a month that ends in "y" or somesuch.

Archived