Backroom Advice Sessions

Guys,

Despite regularly going into see my coaches advice, I keep getting messages from my assisstant that I have not had a meeting (since whatever date). Is there a way that I can organised therefore a scheduled meeting as going in to look at the advice once every two days does not appearing to be curing this?

Also is there any way I can get around the coaches keep saying that my full backs are not suitable to take throws?!

thanks

Dale

For the advice meetings messages, i think i read that this was a bug and SI are sorting it, apologies if i am wrong but pretty sure i saw it somewhere lol.

I just ignore the silly suggestions my coaches make, i ve had some really 'sound advice' that my CB's should train to get forward as much as possible and they should train in shooting lol

For the advice meetings messages, i think i read that this was a bug and SI are sorting it, apologies if i am wrong but pretty sure i saw it somewhere lol.

I just ignore the silly suggestions my coaches make, i ve had some really 'sound advice' that my CB's should train to get forward as much as possible and they should train in shooting lol

yeah, I am experiencing pretty much that also, pretty obvious bug though, thought that would have been rectified with the patch?

Archived