Do You Bring Your Own Backroom Staff At A New Club If So Who ?

Mines was always as assistant the late great Tommy Burns wherever i went and for coaches would be Neil Lennon if i could and Steve Walford and John Robertson as 1st team coack Krystof Dowhan(spelling) as goalkeeping coach found him through Artur Boruc pavourite personal reputation world class and low wages.

Mines was always as assistant the late great Tommy Burns wherever i went and for coaches would be Neil Lennon if i could and Steve Walford and John Robertson as 1st team coack Krystof Dowhan(spelling) as goalkeeping coach found him through Artur Boruc pavourite personal reputation world class and low wages.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcyBhoy22:

Mines was always as assistant the late great Tommy Burns wherever i went and for coaches would be Neil Lennon if i could and Steve Walford and John Robertson as 1st team coack Krystof Dowhan(spelling) as goalkeeping coach found him through Artur Boruc pavourite personal reputation world class and low wages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

coach* favourite*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Krystof Dowhan(spelling) as goalkeeping coach </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not really relevant to your question but he actually makes a very good assistant if you need one.

P.S Its an awful tragedy about Tommy Burns. icon_frown.gif

thnx for the advice much appreciated btw not realy relevant but if your planning on removing Tommy Burns from the database be sure to create him as a past player and put him at 100 on celtics favourite personal cheers.

rip tommy gone but not forgotten proud to have met you and proud to be a celtic supporter know he's in bettr place but selfishly wish he was still with us true geniune gentleman god bless.

Archived