Punished for having good player's?

I do not pretend to know all the rule's in football(does anyone?)but in English League Div 1 I am playing as Notts County,now I have built I very nice team that took me a hell of a long time going through the transfer market and I am very happy with what I have built.

The problem is 6 or 7 player's I regard as my 1st team choice or at least on the bench are international's,after making a very good start to the season my team was suddenly torn apart with international call up's,I ended up having to field quite a few player's that would not even make the bench and now it is a bit of a worry for me.

I always thought that if a team had I think 3 or so player's away playing for there country the game for there domestic club would be moved to another date.

Can anyone tell me the rule on this?

I think I must be mistaken as I find it hard to believe the devs would have overlooked this.

Cheers.

With Leeds there games get postponed for International Duty IRL and on the game.

An Issue i have relating to this is the fact im leeds and i have bought a few asute buys and loans and now im expected to win the league fair enough but expected to beat Liverpool, in the League Cup 3rd round and to be made favoruite for it? Fans were disapointed when i lost 5 -3 but i think my team did well, especially and a fair few first teamers were unable to play due to being on loan and not being availiable for cups,, Oh well, take over jsut went through and i got given 8 million with which i have secured the future signings of Victor Moses, Mark Beevers and Andy Carroll, so im very pleased.

Archived