Screen Flow Frustrations

Anyone else getting annoyed with this Screen Flow business? It's not bothered me until I've reached the World Cup, where in previous versions I would enjoy being shown the days fixtures and then results after pressing continue each time. Now though, despite setting up a Screen Flow for World Cup - Fixtures & Results - Every Day - During Competition, it doesn't do the same thing, it just seems to take me there once every few days if it feels like, and at a random point in the day rather than before/after the fixtures!!!!

I know it's a minor irritation but it is frustrating having to browse to the page every day rather than being taken there automatically. Anyone know if there is a way to get it working like previous versions of FM, an XML file maybe? or is this just a bug?

Cheers,

FaL

• 4 months later...
Anyone else getting annoyed with this Screen Flow business? It's not bothered me until I've reached the World Cup, where in previous versions I would enjoy being shown the days fixtures and then results after pressing continue each time. Now though, despite setting up a Screen Flow for World Cup - Fixtures & Results - Every Day - During Competition, it doesn't do the same thing, it just seems to take me there once every few days if it feels like, and at a random point in the day rather than before/after the fixtures!!!!

I know it's a minor irritation but it is frustrating having to browse to the page every day rather than being taken there automatically. Anyone know if there is a way to get it working like previous versions of FM, an XML file maybe? or is this just a bug?

Cheers,

FaL

I totally understand!! So frustrating!!

I thought it was ony me how was ripping my hair over this....

FIX! NOW!!

Archived