cannot install football manager 2010...plz help

I am using windows vista and I tried to install football manager 2010 but it keeps giving me this error...'The installation of Football Manager 2010 Demo is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.'

can someone help me solve this problem plz?

There is a Games option on Vista, it's on the right hand menu after you click Start. Or you can access it by typing "Games Explorer" into the search box in the Start menu

Alternatively you can open the game in 'My Computer' > 'C:\' > 'Program Files' > 'Sports Interactive'

There is a Games option on Vista, it's on the right hand menu after you click Start. Or you can access it by typing "Games Explorer" into the search box in the Start menu

Alternatively you can open the game in 'My Computer' > 'C:\' > 'Program Files' > 'Sports Interactive'

i can't find anything inside games explorer and program files

There is no Sports Interactive folder in Program Files? Run the installation again and then follow the step above :)

WHAT?! run the installation again? did you read my title? i have stated in the first post that i cannot install the football manager because it keeps giving me this error... 'The installation of Football Manager 2010 Demo is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.'

What Robbie meant was to install the demo again from the download file. If you use Vista after installation ( even if it does give you an error message ) go to Start, All Programs, Games, Games Explorer and launch the game from the FM10 icon there.

tried to load it but error comes up saying failed to set up graphics system... I then tried upgrading to the newest directx but this won't let me download... I get half way through and it stops saying something about the cryptographic services are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid???? I'm pulling my hair out with this now...I've recently had my laptop fixed so I'm able to play the game now it won't load...it was too slow before but at least it loaded!!

I am using windows vista and I tried to install football manager 2010 but it keeps giving me this error...'The installation of Football Manager 2010 Demo is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.'

can someone help me solve this problem plz?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Is it the demo or the full game you are trying to install? If its the full game and you previously had the demo then uninstall the demo fully including any folders and registry entries, restart your computer and try again. I had some issues installing the game and discovered that fm2009 wasn't completely uninstalled for some reason. I found that removing all sports interactive folders and registry entries helped me so it might help you.

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Is it the demo or the full game you are trying to install? If its the full game and you previously had the demo then uninstall the demo fully including any folders and registry entries, restart your computer and try again. I had some issues installing the game and discovered that fm2009 wasn't completely uninstalled for some reason. I found that removing all sports interactive folders and registry entries helped me so it might help you.

i am talking about the demo...i cant even install the demo....

Archived