Are we to expect a complete overhaul of this game?

i previously played the other versions religously most days but this season version i have found i have hated the game and just waited for both patches only to still be dissapointed.

i'm therefore anticipating the new game must be better and fingers crossed i will once more love the game like old!

Are we to expect a complete overhaul of this game?

i previously played the other versions religously most days but this season version i have found i have hated the game and just waited for both patches only to still be dissapointed.

i'm therefore anticipating the new game must be better and fingers crossed i will once more love the game like old!

yeah, im coding the game right now, although i cant let too much slip, copeTITers. SI have already said no news until they say so. but i think that question can be answered easily, no. overhaul? the current fatures need perfecting first, why overhaul it, they will be back where they were a year ago, new fatures most of which dont work.

I just want current features to work properly and to have other features like interferring chairmen to be more realistic. Oh, and to have the more annoying, repetitive features to improve, such as the press comments and players returning to his club 10 years after leaving it.

Other than the small annoyances, I really like the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BARNESDON:

The problem i have is that i want to be addicted to it like previous years and its just not floating my boat! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe this is more down to you getting older and having different interests?

Or maybe it's time you tried a challenge such as managing a Blue Square team and trying to bring them through the ranks. The game requires a lot more thought and effort these days though so perhaps that's why it doesn't hold your interest as well as it used to?

• 4 months later...
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BARNESDON:

The problem i have is that i want to be addicted to it like previous years and its just not floating my boat! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe this is more down to you getting older and having different interests?

Or maybe it's time you tried a challenge such as managing a Blue Square team and trying to bring them through the ranks. The game requires a lot more thought and effort these days though so perhaps that's why it doesn't hold your interest as well as it used to?

no trust me, i have tried teams in most english leagues inc bsp

Wow, way to necro-post :D

We won't be seeing a massive overhaul because there is nothing wrong with the game. A few features need fixing up ie confidence, tranfer system, regens but apart from that IMO, nothing major needs to change.

I think the problem with 08 was that it didn't seem like a new game. I went back to 07 for a while and didn't miss any of the new features but hopefully 09 will be a bit better in that respect. What with 3D, I'd expect it to seem quite new though :)

Archived